The use and access to this website must abide to the following legal terms. Please read them prior to accessing other pages of this site.
Limitation of Liability
Consultec and its directors, officers, employees and agents, or any of them (hereinafter collectively "Consultec") shall not be liable in contract, negligence or otherwise any person in respect of any information or advice expressly or impliedly given in this website, or in respect of any inaccuracy herein or omission herefrom or in respect of any act or omission which has caused or contributed to this website being published with the information or advice it contains. Consultec makes no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information, graphics and other material published on this site. All such information, graphics and materials are provided WITH ALL FAULTS on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis, and Consultec expressly disclaims all warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of their use remains with the recipient. In no event shall Consultec be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of business information) in any way arising from the use of this website, even if Consultec has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
While Consultec uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, Consultec makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Consultec assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content on this site.
This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Consultec may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
The documents and information published on this site may not be printed other than for private, non commercial use, whilst keeping in the Copyright mention or other property mentions, and may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any way.
By accessing this website and the information contained therein, you agree with Consultec that any claim you may have against Consultec in contract, tort or otherwise in respect of any information or advice expressly or impliedly given on this website, or in respect of any inaccuracy herein or omission herefrom, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Mauritius without regard to its conflicts of laws rules.
Consultec, Consultec Industrial Engineering, Consultec Training Academy, Consultec Building Services Engineering, Consultec Expert Services are registered trademarks of the Mauritius Registrar of Companies.
The Terms and Conditions for use of HYPERLINKS to the Consultec Internet Address.
Consultec encourages the use of HYPERLINKS to its web site upon agreement to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Although Consultec makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the Consultec website represents complete, current and accurate information, Consultec makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information;
- Consultec, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies, transmission errors, typographical errors, or any other errors or omissions in the content of the Consultec website;
- The contents of the Consultec website are the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by Consultec. Except for the permission herein granted, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring on the user in any manner any license, title or ownership of or interest in any intellectual property right of Consultec;
- Consultec prohibits the modification of or tampering with any information contained on the Consultec website without the written permission of Consultec;
- Consultec may change or update the information posted on the Consultec website at any time without notice;
- Consultec may improve, update or otherwise change the products and designs described on the Consultec website at any time without notice;
- Consultec, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information contained in the documents, graphics, and other materials published on the Consultec website;
- Consultec publishes all documents, graphics, and other materials on its Internet site "as is" without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied, expressed or statutory warranties;
- Consultec prohibits the use of the Consultec logo directly on or closely associated with products or services in such a way as to imply that the products themselves are certified, authorized, recommended or in any way endorsed by Consultec ;
- Consultec reserves the right to prohibit the use of logos which are unacceptable to Consultec in close proximity or association with the Consultec logo; and
- Consultec, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees are in no way liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, loss of business information or business interruption in any way resulting from the use of the Consultec.